Tuesday 31 August 2010

I can't believe it's 1st. September tomorrow and I've only just realised I have to pay my car tax. I've had four days off, but frankly, I need to go back to work for a rest - gardening and building a chicken run to go on the front of our newly delivered chicken coop! I knew all those episodes of The Good Life would begin to bear fruit one day.
It was good not to be preaching on Sunday and I enjoyed just being around. However, I came away from the morning service having had two good chats, which I hope bear fruit. Especially the one with Rob who might know someone who could write a phone app for my missional DNA group materials, which would be fun, I must admit. 
Less than a week to go now until the Bristol half marathon. I have less than £500 to go to reach my £6000 target for the care centre in South Africa - http://www.justgiving.com/nigelcoles

No comments: