Sunday 15 June 2008

our father....

There's something which really appeals to me about this poster. You may have seen it before - I hadn't, although it was in a paper this week. Bob Morris used this poster in his father's day bit this morning in Cirencester where I was preaching. I always enjoy going there - it's one of those Churches where I feel very at home - something about the ethos I think. It was as far as I can recall, the first father's day since becoming a dad I've woken up without any of our three being around, which felt strange. However, Emily left some Green & Black's chocolate on friday as she was away for the weekend. I recognised the shapes and confess I'd eaten it before this morning arrived! As Maggie was also away, Tom then took me out for dinner in town, which was great.

No comments: